Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Bricks

So what are bricks good for? Anything you can think of. Smashing things, stacking, balloon weight. But who honestly cares? I sure don't care if a brick is good at holding balloons down. When I think of this post I don't think we are really talking about bricks. I think we need to stop thinking with our heads. Start thinking with our hearts. If you want to be good at something or if you want to be creative or whatever you want to be your head will give you reasons why you can't or why you shouldn't. Your heart will only push you to what you want to become. Well this had nothing to do with bricks but like I said earlier who cares.

1 comment:

  1. bricks to hold down balloons? so what your saying is that we don't need bricks to be creative and we can let those balloons go! epic symbolism.talking about bricks in a way your not really talking about them.

    ReplyDelete