Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Real Talk


If you got to know me...

you'd learn that I love music.

you'd know I play the saxophone.

you'd know that I eat a midnight snack just about every night.

you'd know I love ice-cream.

you'd know I fall asleep in the shower and I could sleep all day.

if you really knew me you'd know I hate - really hate - going to the dentist.

you'd know I love Mexican food and that most of my friends are Mexican.

you'd also know that I spend a lot of my free time going to car lots or looking on KSL at cars. I also keep a really clean car. You'd know my car is my baby.

you'd know I am a hard worker. you'd learn I have two jobs. 

you'd know I am independent.

you'd know I am pretty social and that I have a great sense of humor.

you'd learn that Sea Biscuit was my favorite movie.

you'd learn that I hate homework and I never really do it.

you'd know I hate when people are fake.

you'd learn I am afraid of heights.

you'd know I love my family.

you'd learn that high school wasn't really for me and I wasn't that great at attending my senior year and I just want to be done and move on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment